Registration and Payments
To participate in this years Systematics 2017 meeting you will need to:
- Register—using the online form and note your registration code (check your confirmation email)
- Once registered you can make your online payment with credit card (PayPal will issue a receipt)
- If you wish to present at the conference you can still submit your abstract however the committee is programming now so we may not be able to accommodate your oral presentation, posters can still be accepted
- Come to Adelaide in November and participate in a great meeting
You can pay for the conference and dinner or the conference alone and add additional events as required. The registration fees set out below cover all standard conference costs including:
- conference proceedings and abstract book
- lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- welcome reception
- poster session drinks
The conference dinner is extra ($85).
Day registrations only include lunch, morning and afternoon tea for the day of registration but no other events ($200).
|Since the 22nd September||Full registration||Full registration
Abstract submission is open—send your abstracts now.
Code of conduct
The Systematics 2017 Conference Committee is dedicated to providing a safe, hospitable and productive environment for everyone attending our meeting. Harassment of participants will not be tolerated—if you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact a Committee member, a member of your society executive or a supportive colleague who can liaise on your behalf to resolve the situation.