24–28 November 2019, Wellington, New Zealand
We invite you to a joint conference of the Australasian Systematic Botany Society and the New Zealand Plant Conservation Network—an exciting opportunity to connect with people who are passionate about science and conservation of native plants in New Zealand and Australia.
The conference will be held at Wellington’s premier conference venue, the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa.
- Get up to date information from our stimulating and comprehensive range of speaker presentations
- Explore Wellington’s forests and rugged coastlines on our field trips
- Network with people involved in a wide variety of plant conservation work
- Discuss and learn at our workshops
- Take a tour of the Te Papa Herbarium (WELT) and Otari Native Botanic Gardens