We thank our sponsors for making their contributions
|Wildland Consultants Ltd|
|Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa|
|Coastlands Plant Nursery|
|Otari-Wilton’s Bush Trust|
|Manaaki Whenua – Landcare Research|
|Queenstown Natural Perfumiers|
|Biosecurity NZ, Tiakitanga Pūtaiao Aotearoa, MPI|
Our 2019 ASBS–NZPCN joint conference has several sponsorship packages available, providing sponsors with a choice of exposure related to financial commitment.
Participating as a sponsor at the conference will take you straight a range of people involved in plant conservation, taxonomy and related fields and demonstrate your level of support and commitment to native plant conservation.
The 2019 ASBS–NZPCN joint conference can provide your organisation with:
- Exposure at a premier conference devoted to leaders in plant conservation work and
- Time to network with industry colleagues and key decision makers
- A cost-effective way to reinforce your organisation’s brand to a relevant audience
- Access to a broad network of potential partners from the public and private sector
- Marketing opportunities including online visibility and associated conference material
The sponsorship model allows you to capture delegates’ attention in a variety of ways, depending on the specific needs of your business or organisation. We understand that these needs may not necessarily fit into the prescribed levels outlined in this document, and we therefore invite you to discuss with us alternative options available to tailor-make a sponsorship package that best suits your organisation.
A sponsor pack is available, please contact us by email for further information about how we can deliver an excellent conference together.